Cartier La Dona 18K Yellow Gold Quartz Wristwatch
A Cartier La Dona 18K yellow gold quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch that was created to pay tribute to legendary actress and singer María Félix ( 1914 – 2002) who was also a client for Cartier and know for her style and stunning jewelry. The watch features an 18K yellow gold trapezoid shaped case surrounding a classic Cartier silver dial with black Roman numerals and blued baton-style hands. The case has a sapphire accented crown and this legendary timepiece is displayed on a crocodile bracelet with an 18K yellow gold buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||La Dona|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.059, 5 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Battery 0 5.8 × 1.65, Rose pictorial|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blued steel hands.
- the bracelet is crocodile leather.
- sapphire accented crown.
- lug to lug measurement is 22.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 22.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.00 grams.