Early Victorian 14K and Sterling Silver Diamond Bar Brooch
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.80 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Macle Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||5|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm – 3.75 mm – approximate|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||Unable to Accurately Estimate Carat Weight Due to Cuts|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Glass|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Secondary Stone Count:||1|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- chips and abrasions to diamonds and glass.
- stem pin and frame are sterling silver, mountings are 14K gold.
- stem pin is loose and bent.
- worn finish.
- visible glue residue.