Vintage Breitling Chronomat Two Tone Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Breitling Cal. B13 (ETA Cal. 7750 base), 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1990|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling Swiss Made|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Subdials, Tachymeter|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- wear on the gold plated bezel rider tabs.
- the date is changing over at 3 am.
- lug to lug measurement is 45.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.