1927 Hamilton 992, Railroad Grade 10K Gold Filled Pocket Watch and Accessories
|Model Name:||992 Railroad Grade|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||992, Model:2, Lever Set, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1927|
|Markings to Inside:||Wadsworth Quality, 10 Karat Gold Filled, 0348113, Pat. 5.22.26|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- accessories include:
- wood display holder with dome.
- 10K yellow gold Bethleham Central H.S. charm.
- 4.50" base metal watch fob missing top portion.
- base metal double fob chain with large spring rings and a swivel hook.
- case to case measurement is 50.00 mm.
- 10K Bethleham charm weighs 5.40 grams.
- fob missing top portion measures 4.50" in length.
- base metal fob chain with spring rings measures approximately 6.50" in length.