1871 William Brown Verge Fusee Sterling Silver Open Face Pocket Watch
An 1871 William Brown verge fusee sterling silver open face pocket. An antique pocket watch that features a Philip Woodman & Sons sterling silver case made in London in 1871. This antique watch also features a white dial with black Roman numerals and hands and a verge fusee movement with a key for winding.
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||William Brown No. 58633|
|Estimated Production Year:||1871|
|Markings to Inside:||Lion Passant Hallmark, Leopard’s Head Hallmark, London Date Letter “q” for 1871, 633, P:W (makers mark)|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes key.
- Philip Woodman & Sons sterling silver case made in London in 1871.
- case to case measurement is 51.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 125.10 grams.