Early Victorian 10K Morning Handkerchief Pin with Pearl, Ribbon, and Enamel
|Materials:||10K Gold, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight:||7.00 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round|
|Primary Stone Count:||26|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Pearls are Cream in Color|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Enamel, Glass|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wear to enamel.
- center has been pushed inward.
- clasp has been replaced.
- clasp is base metal.
- text around border reads “IN MEMORY OF”.