Art Nouveau 18K Diamond and Pearl Lion Head Converter Brooch with Watch Hook
|Style:||Art Nouveau, Antique|
|Materials:||18K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.60 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.08 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl, Garnet|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Half Pearl, Round|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 1.50 mm|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Pearl color is white; The two garnets are round|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- brooch has a fold down bail, and can also be worn as a pendant.
- diamond in lion’s mouth is chipped.
- damage to pearl nacre.
- one half-pearl is missing.
- stem pin is bent.
- stem pin is 10K, brooch is 18K.