1912 Elgin "Father Time" Gold Filled Hunters Case Pocket Watch
|Model Name:||Father Time|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Father Time, Grade:373, 21 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1912|
|Markings to Inside:||8761949, Dueber Warranted 20 Years|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- soft pink and white dial with yellow accents.
- running seconds subdial.
- blued steel hands.
- great balance motion.
- setting lever is very difficult to use.
- some crazing on the dial.
- damage on the dial at the 1 mark.
- case to case measurement is 50.00 mm.