Omega Seamaster Automatic Stainless Steel Wristwatch, Circa 1952
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||344, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1952|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Staybrite, Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse Swiss Made, C2576-4|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- bracelet is 10K gold-filled and stainless steel Speidel.
- the back case gasket should be replaced.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.