Elgin for C.D. Peacock Chicago Gold Filled Pocket Watch, Circa 1911
|Model Name:||for C.D. Peacock Chicago|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade:320, Class:116, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1911|
|Markings to Inside:||Keystone Watch Case, Guaranteed 25 Years, J.Boss, 8263419|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- blued steel hands.
- mainspring is broken.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.