1987 Cartier Must de Cartier Must de Vendome Vermeil Quartz Wristwatch
A 1987 Cartier Must de Cartier, Must de Vendome Vermeil quartz wristwatch. A classic luxury timepiece by Cartier with a simple and elegant design that fits any style. This luxury watch has a round sterling silver bezel with a gold plate that frames a brown dial with gold-tone sword style hands. The timepiece is set on a sterling silver and gold plate case accented with a synthetic blue spinel crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Brand:||Must de Cartier, Cartier|
|Model Name:||Must de Vendome Vermeil|
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver, Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.81, 9 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 30.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 23.60 grams.