Rolex "Cellini" 1.20 CTW Diamond and 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Rolex Cellini 1.20 CTW diamond and 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch with the elegance of an 18K yellow gold bezel finished with round brilliant cut diamonds and an 18K yellow gold case. The bezel frames a gold-tone dial with black Roman numerals and baton-style hands and the dial is highlighted with an inner 18K yellow gold bezel. This elegant watch also features an 18K yellow gold mesh style bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1600 Stem Wind, 19 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., 18K 0.750 (with Helvetia Head & #2 Key of Geneva Hallmarks) 85, J646|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||37|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm – 2.10 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.20 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- some of the diamonds are nicked and chipped.
- the dial is refinished.
- hands are painted.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 51.30 grams.