14K E. Mathey "Minute Repeater" Chronograph Pocket Watch, Circa 1890
|Model Name:||Minute Repeater|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Pendant Wind|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1890|
|Markings to Inside:||14K, 87, Squirrel with hallmark, LeLocle, E. Mathey, 25687|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- enamel double sunk dial.
- black Arabic numerals with red outer 5 min. divisions.
- button activated chronograph above 12.
- minute repeater slider at the bottom.
- Louis XIV hands.
- 60-second subdial.
- case to case measurement is 54.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 111.00 grams.