Antique English Sterling Silver Verge Fusee Double Case Pocket Watch
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Bowring of London Verge Fusee, Key Wind and Set|
|Markings to Inside:||Lion Passant Hallmark, Leopards Hand without Crown Hallmark, JA, London Date Letter “K” (1825)|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- porcelain dial with hand painted motif of hunting scene.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the dial is crazing.
- the outer case is broken.
- case to case measurement is 51.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 143.00 grams.