Antique Tavannes 875 Silver Hunter Case Pocket Watch
|Bezel Material:||875 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||875 Silver|
|Movement:||Tavannes Pendant Set, Staight Line Lever Escapement, 23 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Late 19th early 20th Century|
|Markings to Inside:||0.875, 84 , Standing Bear Hallmark, 279760, Ancre Ligne Droite, Levees Visibles, Double Plateau, 23 Rubis, Tavannes Watch Co., 3 Citations|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60 second subdial.
- case is 875 silver.
- various dents throughout the case.
- the stem slips as you turn the crown when setting the time.
- case to case measurement is 55.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 122.70 grams.