1880 A.W. Co. Waltham Coin Silver Pocket Watch
|Brand:||American Waltham Co.|
|Bezel Material:||900 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||900 Silver|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade P.S. Bartlett, Model : 1877, 11 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1880|
|Markings to Inside:||Dueber Coin, 320892, 3|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial.
- blued steel hands.
- crystal is missing.
- monogram on case.
- case to case measurement is 56.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 144.90 grams.