Vintage Slava Buran Soviet Space Shuttle Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Slava Buran Soviet Space Shuttle automatic wristwatch. A wristwatch that depicts the historical Buran Soviet Space shuttle flight made on November 15, 1988 in automatic mode without a crew. This collectible watch depicts the ship with a colorful backdrop, baton style hands and a date window. The watch also features a base metal and stainless steel case and is displayed on a leather bracelet.
|Model Name:||Buran Soviet Space Shuttle|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Slava Cal.2416, 21 Jewels|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the strap is missing the buckle.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.