Georgian 8K Diamond Pendant with Emerald and Diamond Halo Drop
|Materials:||8K Gold, 850 Silver|
|Total Weight (grams):||17.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Square Cushion Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||8.00 mm x 8.00 mm x 1.38 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Macle Cut, Polki Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||37|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 5.00 mm x 4.25 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||Unable to Accurately Estimate Carat Weight Due to Cuts|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – J|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I3|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- chips and abrasions to emerald.
- emerald is broken and cracked in multiple areas.
- visible lead solder and glue residue.
- brooch is constructed from various antique components, bail is 850 silver.
- missing stone.