1963 Rolex "Oyster Perpetual" 6551 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1963 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 655118K gold automatic wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that features an 18K yellow gold bezel with a bark finish set around a gold-tone dial with gold stick hour markers and dauphine style hands. This classic watch also features an 18K yellow gold case with a screw-lock crown and is set on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1130, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1963|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Key of Geneve # 12 Makers Mark, 6551|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bark finished bezel.
- screw lock crown.
- lug to lug measurement is 35.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 38.90 grams.