Seiko "5" Automatic Day/Date Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A Seiko “5” automatic day/date stainless steel wristwatch. A watch with a classic design that features five key attributes such as an automatic movement, day/date at 3 o’clock, water resistance, recessed crown at 4 and a stainless steel case and bracelet. This unique wristwatch also features a round stainless steel bezel that frames a black dial with white Arabic numbers, a day and date window, and baton-style hands, and this distinctive watch is displayed on a stainless steel bracelet with a deployment style clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||7S26A, 21 Jewels|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- exhibition case back.
- black dial with day and date window at 3 o’clock.
- pristine condition.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.