1954 Rolex Bubble Back 14K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1954 Rolex Bubble Back 14K and stainless steel wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch by Rolex with A round 14K yellow gold and stainless steel round bezel that frames a white dial with gold-tone Arabic numerals, sword style hands and a Rolex hallmark crown. This watch is set on a stainless steel semi-bubble back case with an 18K yellow gold crown and is displayed on stainless steel and 9K yellow gold Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Bubble Back|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Super Balance N12697|
|Estimated Production Year:||1954|
|Markings to Inside:||111.54, Stainless Steel, 6050, Geneva, Swiss, Montres Rolex S.A.|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||9K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- two tone Oyster bracelet.
- the dial is refinished.
- crown is 18K.
- the back is crudely hand engraved with numbers.
- bottom parts of the band do not lay flat and stick upwards.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 63.10 grams.