Maisonette 50th Anniversary Quartz Wristwatch
A Maisonette 50th Anniversary quartz wristwatch. A watch created to commemorate the five-star restaurant Maisonette located on Sixth St. in downtown Cincinnati which opened in 1949 and closed July 25th 2005. The restaurant was a Mobil Five Star award winner for 41 straight years from 1965 to 2005 which is America’s longest-running winner ever.
|Model Name:||50th Anniversary|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Markings to Inside:||Cat, Hong Kong Case|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- with new battery.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.50 mm.