Charm Bracelets Featuring Sterling Silver and a 900 Silver 'Peace Dollar'
Types: 1923 Peace Silver Dollar and a cut out Washington silver quarter
Metal Content: 90% silver, 10% copper
Weight of dollar: approx. 26.73 grams
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal, 900 Silver|
|Chain Type:||Fancy Link, Singapore|
|Bracelet Length:||7.25", 7.75"|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert, Fold Over|
|Total Silver Weight (grams):||104.10 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Glass|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wear to finish.
- chips and abrasions tro glass gemstones.
- the fancy link bracelet (with lobster charm) is sterling, the other bracelet is base metal.
- six charms are marked 925 (sterling silver).
- three charms are unmarked.