Platinum 1.52 CT Chrysoberyl and Diamond Ring
Metal Type: Platinum
Ring Size: 5.50
Total Weight: 2.70 grams
Shape: Rectangular Cushion Faceted
Dimensions: 7.35 mm x 5.00 mm x 4.30 mm
Total Carat Weight: 1.52 ct
Shape: Circular Brilliant Cut, Old European Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Dimensions: 2.50 mm – 2.90 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.15 ctw
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Baguette Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 2.25 mm x 1.75 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.09 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.24 ctw.
- one diamond has a large chip.
- chrysoberyl has a minor abrasion.
- ring is out of round.