1977 Rolex "Datejust" 14K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1977 Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch with the classic premiere style of a Rolex with a 14k yellow gold fluted bezel, a champagne dial with gold stick hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window. This classic watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel J.B. Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1977|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6919|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- J.B. jubilee bracelet.
- the crystal is scratched.
- band is stretched.
- winding is rough.
- includes garantie.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 54.50 grams.