Vintage Movado "Ermeto" .935 Silver Purse Watch
A vintage Movado “Ermeto” .935 silver purse watch. A unique vintage watch that features a case made of 0.935 silver finished with green leather that winds itself with the movement of opening and closing the case. This distinctive watch opens to display a silvered dial with gold tone Arabic numbers, syringe style hands and a rare feature of a sixty second subdial.
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Movado Chronometre Stem Wind, 150 MN, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||None|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60 second subdial.
- the case is green leather.
- signed dial, case and movement.
- opening and closing case winds watch.
- the case measures 48.00 mm x 33.00 mm (closed).
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 69.80 grams.