Turquoise and Mother of Pearl Necklace with Sterling and Coin Accents
Type: 1937-D Buffalo Nickel
Metal Content: 75% copper, 25% nickel
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Lobster Claw|
|Total Weight (grams):||84.30 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Mother of Pearl, Glass, Turquoise|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- only the ax hammer and Kokopelli charms are sterling silver while the rest of the necklace is made from base metal.
- gemstone and glass accents are chipped and abraded.
- double strand necklace.