1999 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1999 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch from the quintessential Oyster collection that features an engine-turned 18K yellow gold bezel surrounding a classic black dial with gold stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is set on a set on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2230 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1999|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 2020|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- engine turned bezel.
- the crystal edges and bezel shows nicks.
- winding is rough.
- rotor wiggles and shows wear on outer edge and center.
- 4th and 5th serieal numbers are worn off.
- 3rd and 4th model numbers are worn off.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 53.20 grams.