Vintage Timex with D.A. Jim Navajo Diné Sterling Turquoise Cuff Bracelet
|Brand:||Timex, D.A. Jim (Navajo)|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Timex Stem Wind|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is signed D.A. Jim (Navajo).
- the watch is a stem wind Timex.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 17.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 49.30 grams.