Vintage 14K Opal, Diamond and Enamel Ring with Cannetille Design
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 6.00
Total Weight: 9.00 grams
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimension: 2.00 mm – average
Shape: Single Cut
Dimension: 1.60 mm
Carat Weight: 0.01 ct
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- appears to have been four seed pearls around the opals originally.
- diamond is chipped and abraded.
- opals are heavily chipped and abraded.
- enamel is worn/chipped.
- one opal is missing while another one is more than fifty percent chipped.
- hallmark is partial.