Scarf Dress, Marabou Jacket and Pencil Skirt, 1960s Vintage
|Type:||Jacket, Dress, Pencil Skirt|
|Materials:||Fabric Content Not Labeled|
|Period:||Vintage, Mid to Late 20th Century|
|Additional Information:||Black and white floral print dress with sheer black overlay and matching belt, weighted neckline; button back empire waist jacket with marabou trim; black pencil skirt.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- dress: discoloration and staining/soiling to floral fabric specifically to bust and underarms; yellowing at the hem; pulls in fabric; belt loops has come undone.
- jacket: marabou appears to be added aftermarket and coming unattached on right side; light spots of soiling; minimal signs of wearing throughout.
- skirt: waistband button is missing; loose threads and fraying to seam allowance.
- dress: 34.0" bust, 24.0" waist; corresponding measurements to others.