10K Emerald and 1.50 CTW Diamond Domed Ring
Metal Type: 10K Gold
Ring Size: 5.00
Total Weight: 6.40 grams
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 5.20 mm – approximate
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: L – M
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 3.95 mm – 4.05 mm – approximate
Total Carat Weight: 0.46 ctw
Shape: Single Cut; Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I2
Dimensions: 1.20 mm – 1.70 mm
Total Carat Weight: 1.04 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 1.50 ctw.
- the emerald is chipped and abraded.
- the smaller single cut and round brilliant diamonds: only four are round brilliant cut, one stone is L- M and one stone is broken and stones are chipped.
- one of the larger diamonds is loose.
- the center head and gallery is chipped in multiple places.