TAG Heuer SLR Calibre S For Mercedes Benz Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A TAG Heuer SLR Calibre S For Mercedes Benz stainless steel wristwatch. A high quality wristwatch that has a striking style with a solid technical design that is displayed with a linen style dial accented with stainless steel hour markers, lume hands and semi circle subdials. This iconic watch also features a brushed stainless steel case and has a lap timer, chronograph and three modes such, as time with date, chrono with subdials and Best time with lap number and times recorded and the timepiece also features a brushed stainless steel bracelet with a deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||SLR Calibre S For Mercedes Benz|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Calibre S Laptimer, 27 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||None|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Subdials|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running with a new battery.
- laptimer chronograph.
- 1/10th second subdial.
- 1/100th second subdial.
- three modes: 1. time with date.; 2. chrono using 1/10th and 1/100th subdials; 3. Best time with lap number and times recorded.
- disclaimer: instructions booklet included that explains the complicated setting, but may require taking it to a TAG Heuer retailer for proper settings.
- includes box and booklets.
- lug to lug measurement is 51.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 47.00 mm.