14K Omega Stem Wind Wristwatch, Circa 1969
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||484, Signed Omega, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., 14K Gold, L & W, AA5827|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown.
- Kreisler bracelet.
- missing security chain on bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 14.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 15.20 grams.