Circa 1910 10K Opal and Pearl Scrap Ring
Style: Antique, Circa 1910
Material: 10K Gold
Ring Size: 7.25
Total Weight: 1.80 grams
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimension: 5.40 mm x 4.20 mm – approximate
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 6.00 mm x 4.00 mm – approximate
Type: Imitation Stone
Shape: Round Bead Half Drilled
Dimension: 1.50 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Imitation Pearls
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- ring has significant damage.
- shank is out of round
- prongs are worn and missing.
- chip in stone; missing stone.
- solder seam in shank.
- pearl is imitation, chipped and abraded.
- opal is chipped and abraded.
- glass is chipped and abraded.