Retro 14K Star Sapphire, Ruby and 1.30 CTW Diamond Ring with Palladium Accents
Metal Type: 14K Gold, Palladium
Ring Size: 8.00
Total Weight: 12.50 grams
Type: Star Sapphire
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: Round Cabochon
Gemologist Note: Star is Off-Center, Six Rayed with One Incomplete
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1
Dimensions: 4.90 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.86 ctw
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 1.70 mm – 2.20 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.44 ctw
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 2.00 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 1.30 ctw.
- pitting on ring.
- wear to setting.
- rubies and single cut diamonds are chipped and abraded.