Dutch Export 900 Silver Tea Strainer and South African Sterling Dish with Coin
|Items Included:||Tea Strainer, Bowl|
|Materials:||900 Silver, Sterling Silver|
|Marks:||Dutch Export Mark, Dutch Assay Mark, No Discernible Maker’s Mark, Fineness Mark, Date, Maker’s Mark|
|Origin:||Netherlands, South Africa|
|Approximate Weight (ozt.):||1.650|
|Additional Information:||South African coin and dish dated 1957 with “SAM” mark (South African Mint.)|
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- split where handle attaches to strainer; scratches, nicks and dents; tarnish and residue.
- measures tea strainer; tea strainer approximate weight: 1.620 ozt.; bowl and coin approximate weight: 1.650 ozt.