1997 Tudor Tiger Prince Date Chronograph Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1997 Tudor Tiger Prince Date chronograph stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This is the Tiger Woods Edition that was released in 1997 the same year he won his first Masters Tournament. This distinctive chronograph watch features a bold polished stainless steel bezel surrounding a silvered paneled dial with Arabic numerals, a magnified date window and sunken white subdials. This classic watch also features a polished stainless steel case with a screw-lock crown and pushers and is displayed on a stitched leather bracelet with a stainless steel deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Tiger Prince|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Tudor Signed ETA Cal. 7750, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1997|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 8110|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Subdials, Tachymeter Bezel|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- screw lock crown and pushers.
- Tiger Woods edition, released in 1997 the same year he won his first masters tournament.
- includes box and cleaning cloth.
- the box has a loose lid.
- lug to lug measurement is 48.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.