18K 4.95 CT Sapphire and 1.25 CTW Diamond Dome Ring
Material: 18K Gold, 14K gold
Ring Size: 6.50
Total Weight: 14.70 grams
Shape: Modified Rectangular Cushion
Dimension: 10.10 mm x 8.30 mm 6.11 mm
Carat Weight: 4.95 ct
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.10 mm – 1.20 mm
Carat Weight: 1.25 ctw
Color Grade: H- I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Type: Imitation Gemtones
Shape: Heart and Pear Cabochons
Dimension: 1.75 mm x 2.00 mm – 4.00 mm x 2.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- center stone, (sapphire) is loose.
- crack in shank.
- ring is 18K and has been resized with 14K gold.
- chips and abrasions to sapphire.
- imitation stones are chipped and abraded, they are glued in place.