1923-S Peace Silver Dollar, 1942 Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Pendants
Types: 1923-S Peace Silver Dollar, 1942 Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar
Metal Content: 90% silver, 10% copper
Weights: approx. 26.73 grams (dollar), approx. 12.5 grams (half dollar)
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Hallmarks:||Pictorial (rope bail); Unmarked (ridged bail)|
|Total Weight:||29.50 grams|
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the bails of both pendants are base metal.
- the ridged coin has a sterling silver bezel and the rope bezel is base metal.