Antique American Waltham 14K Gold Pocket Watch on 14K Gold Chain Fob
An antique American Waltham 14K gold pocket watch on a 14K gold chain fob. A classic watch with the elegance of a 14K yellow gold case with etched and engraved designs in relief. The case frames a white dial with black Arabic numbers and skeleton hands with a sixty-second outer dial in red and the watch is displayed on a 14K yellow gold diamond cut rope chain.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Grade No. 60, Model :1891, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||February 1895 – May 1899|
|Markings to Inside:||Warranted 14K U.S. Assay, B.W.C.CC, with dog bone pictorial, 829648,|
|Clasp Style:||Lobster Claw|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Brooklyn Watch Case Co. (dog bone symbol with initials inside).
- 14K diamond cut rope chain.
- front hinged cover.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 49.50 grams.