Vintage Bulova Rolled Gold Plate Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Bulova 10K rolled gold plate stem wind wristwatch. A classic watch with an Art Deco design that features a square 10k rolled gold plated case with etched and tapered lugs and an antique white dial with gold-tone Arabic numbers and baton-style hands. This elegant timepiece also features a J.B. gold-filled tapered link bracelet with an adjustable fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Bulova 7AM, Stem Wind, 7 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Bulova, Fifth Ave, New York|
|Clasp Style:||Slide Catch, Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Fancy Link|
|Bracelet/Fob Length:||5.75" – 6.25"|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and case back are 10K rolled gold plate.
- adjustable catch.
- J.B. gold filled bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 25.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 18.00 mm.
- the bracelet adjust in size from 5.75" to 6.25".