Wittnauer Diamond Dial Quartz Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||ETA 978.002, 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Wittnauer, ACO358-M9782, Swiss|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Link|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||4|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.02 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- four diamond hour markers.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 27.00 mm.