1970 Tudor Princess Oysterdate 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1970 Tudor Princess Oysterdate 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A classic vintage watch with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that frames a champagne dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This stylish watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Princess Oyster Date|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Tudor Signed ETA Cal.255, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1970|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, IV.70|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted bezel.
- magnified date window.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the folding clasp has a small bend on one of the sections.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 24.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 41.80 grams.