Cartier Tank "Basculante" Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A Cartier Tank Basculante stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch that was first released in 1926 with a patented design that allows the face of the watch to be flipped over to protect it from damage. This distinctive watch features a stainless steel case with an ultra-thin 2.10 mm thick movement, making it one of the thinnest movements on the market. The watch also features a stainless steel case with a classic Cartier dial with black Roman numerals and blued hands and the watch is displayed on a leather bracelet with a stainless steel deployment clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal.060MC, 21 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Swiss Made, Cartier, 2001|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- currently fitted with an 18mm leather strap bracelet however the correct strap size for this watch is 20mm.
- box and manual is included.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 25.00 mm.