14K and 18K 1.10 CTW Diamond and Emerald Bypass Ring
Metal Type: 14K Gold, 18K Gold
Ring Size: 6.00
Hallmarks: 14K GOC 18K
Total Weight: 3.00 grams
Shape: Pear Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: Light Yellow
Clarity Grade: SI2
Dimensions: 7.36 mm x 5.17 mm x 3.26 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.77 ct
Gemologist Note: There is a natural opening on the crown surface
Shape: Pear Faceted
Dimensions: 8.21 mm x 5.16 mm x 3.59 mm
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.33 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 1.10 ctw.
- settings are 18K, rest is 14K.
- there is pitting and a sizing seam.
- point of the emerald is chipped.