Stainless Steel Chopard "Happy Sport" Moon & Stars Diamond Quartz Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Happy Sport Moon & Stars|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Chopard, ETA 956.102 Quartz, 7 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||L.U.C.|
|Dial Details:||Mother of Pearl|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||7|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.09 mm|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Ruby|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Cabochon|
|Secondary Stone Count:||5|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm – 3.00 mm|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- pink mother of pearl dial with floating diamonds and a crescent moon and star made of diamonds.
- the lugs and crown accents are rubies.
- lug to lug measurement is 28.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.