Hublot MDM Diamond Bezel, Lugs and Dial Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A Hublot MDM diamond bezel, lugs and dial stainless steel wristwatch. A dress watch with sophistication and style that features a blue dial with diamond hour markers, baton-style hands, and date window. This elegant dial is framed by a stainless steel bezel finished with diamonds and is set on a stainless steel case that tapers to a series of diamond lugs. The timepiece also features a black rubber bracelet with a stainless steel deployment style clasp.
|Model Number:||Ref. # 1391.5.054|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed MDM Geneve, Quartz, ETA 956.112, 7 Jewels|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Rubber, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bracelet, Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||76|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.62 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||F – G|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bracelet is twice signed.
- signed crown.
- blue dial with diamond hour markers.
- diamond bezel and lugs/bracelet.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.72 ctw.
- lug to lug measurement is 35.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 28.50 mm.