1899 Elgin Gold Filled Hunting Case Pocket Watch with Chain Fob
An 1899 Elgin gold filled hunting case pocket watch with chain fob. A classic antique watch with a gold-filled case finished with a foliate and bird design that features a white dial with classic black Roman numerals, blued hands, and a seconds subdial. This elegant pocket watch also features a sturdy twelve-inch gold-filled chain fob with toggle and swivel hook ends.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade : 151, Model : 6, Class : 35, 7 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1899|
|Markings to Inside:||4644628, S.W.C. Co., Warranted 20 Years, Star (with pictorial shape)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60 second subdial.
- blued hands.
- chain fob with toggle and swivel hook ends.
- case to case measurement is 50.00 mm.