Cartier Tank Française 18K and Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
A Cartier Tank Francaise 18K and stainless steel quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch designed with elegance, combining features such as a tank style stainless steel bezel and a classic Cartier dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands. This distinguished timepiece has a stainless steel case with a synthetic blue spinel cabochon and gold crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet with a deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Française|
|Model Number:||Ref.# 2384|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Cartier 057, 4 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Battery 0 6, 8 × 1,6, Swiss Made|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- synthetic blue spinel cabochon crown accent.
- lug to lug measurement is 25.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is X grams.